Friday, April 13, 2007

Crownpoint Kitchens

That PDF is outdated in the kitchen elevations; you had told me not to spend another moment on the kitchens as you were planning to have a kitchen designer do them, so I left them alone for the longest time. Then, as we got into the roof details and lighting, it seemed to me to be small beans to just quickly update those elevations for my own sake, which was after that PDF unfortunately. I have uploaded the latest kitchen elevations here: http://sethclarke.googlepages.com/CARLILE_A6.2_1STINTELEVS_20070413.pdf

As a general note, we've dealt in so many sets back and forth, you really must be responsible about checking what you're sending out to consultants. In that case, the kitchen elevations were glaringly out of date. (Look at the hood, for example). Also, we ought to go over their design together. I'm suspicious they'd be so eager to use my drawings but turn around and charge you for the design, and meanwhile they're talking you down on things like the slanted ceiling that have cost us a lot of time and thought. I just want to understand the product better too, and all the trade-offs.

1 comment:

Seth Clarke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.