Wow. What a difference the plaster makes. One can begin to believe that this project may actually have an end. The walls are beautiful. The trim really dresses everything up. The floors will be transformative. Than all you'll have left is installing stuff. I predict you'll be in by mid-March--maybe sooner.
Hi! Kimberly - We have Paul here and we are feeding him BonBons while he should be home painting walls and installing stuff! It looks gorgeous - I am jealous! I love the kitchen cabinets - with the plate holders - now you will need all new plates! We miss you - next time come on out here with Paul - Marcie, David, Rachel & Noah
2 comments:
Wow. What a difference the plaster makes. One can begin to believe that this project may actually have an end. The walls are beautiful. The trim really dresses everything up. The floors will be transformative. Than all you'll have left is installing stuff. I predict you'll be in by mid-March--maybe sooner.
Dad
Hi! Kimberly - We have Paul here and we are feeding him BonBons while he should be home painting walls and installing stuff! It looks gorgeous - I am jealous! I love the kitchen cabinets - with the plate holders - now you will need all new plates! We miss you - next time come on out here with Paul - Marcie, David, Rachel & Noah
Post a Comment